Easter Muddy Buddies

Saturday, March 19, 2016


Muddy Buddies are one of my favorite treats to make. Everyone loves them, and you don't have
to use the oven! I also like that you can make them festive, so this time I'm throwing Easter into the Muddy Buddies by adding Easter M&M's. Here's the one downside to this delicious treat...it's super addicting. For this reason, I try to only make these when I'm going to a party so I don't eat it all myself. Enjoy!

Ingredients
9 cups Rice Chex cereal
1 cup chocolate chips
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup butter or margarine
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups powder sugar
1 bag Easter M&M's

Directions
Measure out Rice Chex cereal into a large bowl. In a quart sized bowl, melt together chocolate chips, peanut butter, butter, and vanilla in the microwave for 1 minute. Stir and then place in microwave for an additional 30 seconds if needed to completely melt together. Pour chocolate mixture into the large bowl with the cereal and stir around until evenly coated. Pour it all into a gallon (2 gallon is even better) ziploc bag, add powder sugar, close the bag tight, and shake shake shake until evenly coated. Pour the Muddy Buddies into a serving bowl and let cool. Once it's cooled, mix in M&M's - as many as you like!



No comments :

Post a Comment