Favorite Baby Products

Friday, June 24, 2016


This past week has had some rough moments for me. The newborn stage is just hard with all the middle of the night feedings, constant diaper changes, and endless piles of laundry from all the blowouts. On top of that, I have a toddler to literally chase around. Needless to say, my house is a mess and I look like a mess more than half the time. However, I find some baby products to be extra helpful during this crazy time so I want to share those with you. If you have even more (or better) products you love, feel free to share!




This swing was my saving grace with Lizzie. When she was still really little, she would not nap well during the day at all. She would only take cat naps and it drove me crazy. My mother-in-law was so kind enough to gift this to me in hopes that Lizzie would be able to sleep better in it. Well she did! She was only able to take long naps when in the swing. We had her nap there for a few months. This high tech swing has several different motions, speeds, sounds, and you can plug your phone into it to play your own music. It's seriously the coolest swing. I want one for myself to sleep in.




This swaddle is the only one that I have found that Flynn won't completely break out of. That little guy is stronger than he looks. When the baby is ready to transition out of the swaddle, you can leave their arms out while the rest of their body stays in the sack, making transition easier.



I'm a strong believer in babies sleeping with white noise. This is the one I bought for Lizzie and now Flynn sleeps with it. It has helped my babies sleep longer at night and blocks out all the noise from the rest of the house. It has 6 different sounds and you can set a timer of 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 60 minutes, or just have it go until you turn it off yourself. 




I just got this baby carrier and I've used it a lot with Flynn since he's been born like when grocery shopping or going taking Lizzie to the park. It's comfortable and I don't get tired from wearing it. This is the Original version which can be worn 3 different ways - side, front, and back.



I am in love with this double stroller! I like the staggered seating so the child in the back can actually see. It has a huge basket underneath to store all your baby needs. I also like that the seats are easy to remove and rearrange to face different ways. Bonus: it comes with a universal carseat adapter - usually you have to buy those separately.  

No comments :

Post a Comment