LipSense Review

Monday, August 15, 2016



I'm collaborating with my cute friend Jordan Sharp, who is a LipSense distributer, by writing this blog post about my thoughts on LipSense. I've never really been into MLM products, but when I heard about the lip makeup that stays on all day, I was intrigued. Well after trying it out for myself, I'm sold! LipSense lasts all day and doesn't smudge while eating, kissing, exercising, you name it! This makes life easier for me as a mom. I appreciate how low maintenance it is. I apply LipSense on once and don't have to reapply it for 8 hours or so (mine lasted about 9 hours today). Who really wants to reapply make up throughout the day anyway? I can go about my busy day while my lips stay fantastic. I also love that I can kiss my husband and my cute kids as much as I want without worrying about getting it all over their faces. That's kind of a big deal for me. These are my honest opinions, and I would recommend this product to anyone. If you want to try out LipSense for yourself, Jordan can take good care of you! She is on Facebook here. Follow us on Instagram to get 10% off your order! Jordan --> @lipswag.by.jojo  Me --> @chanelgentry22


LipSense color "Dark Pink"








No comments :

Post a Comment