Differences Between Pregnancy #1 and #2

Friday, February 19, 2016


I've mentioned before that with both of my pregnancies, morning sickness was about the same (very mild). Almost everything physically has been the same. However, it's been funny to see the differences between pregnancy 1 and 2. Here are some examples:

  • I crave Asian food all the time - especially spicy Asian food. 
  • I'm not posting as many baby bump pictures. I figure everyone has seen what pregnant me looks like anyway.
  • I check my Baby Center app about once a week instead of every day
  • I'm less worried about weight gain (uh oh), still trying to work out regularly though!
  • Not excessively google searching - because, duh, I've done this before
  • I'm exhausted from chasing a toddler around
  • Feeling calmer about delivery

Overall, it seems I'm less worried and stressed about the pregnancy and labor part. But don't think for a second that I'm not nervous about having 2 kids. Hopefully I can handle it! In the meantime, I'm soaking up my one on one time I have left with Lizzie...who is getting cuter and cuter every day!








No comments :

Post a Comment