Favorite Meatless Meals

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Well, I'm still pregnant over here. 1 more week to go and I cannot wait! Needless to say, I haven't been too fond of cooking lately. For that reason we've been doing a lot of easy meals for dinner and many of them are meatless too. I want to share some of the easy, meatless meals that we love. Don't get me wrong, Tyler and I love meat, but there are plenty of recipes that are great without it -and they're cheap! Lizzie sure doesn't mind, we usually have to hide meat in her food to get her to eat it anyway. So next time you want a budget friendly meal, try one of these!











If you want to add meat, chicken goes great with it. We love it with broccoli too!





The great thing about tostadas is you can make them however you want. We fry our own corn tortillas and like to melt the cheese on the refried beans before adding the rest of the toppings over it.


Hope you like these recipes as much as we do!

No comments :

Post a Comment