Oh Boy!

Monday, January 11, 2016







It looks likes we're having a baby boy! Everyone guessed it and we are beyond thrilled. Honestly, I wasn't so sure it was a boy because this pregnancy has been much like my pregnancy with Lizzie (thank goodness). Now it's time to go shopping for boy stuff. The due date the ultrasound got me at is May 27 which is exactly 22 months apart from Lizzie. My original due date was May 29 so they're actually keeping that one. But hey it would be cool if this baby comes on the 27th! Oh, and to you mother's of 2+ children, feel free to give me advice on how to even do this.

I have been slacking big time on baby bump pictures with this pregnancy. So, here is my first bump picture for baby boy at 20 weeks. Happy halfway to us!







No comments :

Post a Comment